Mark E. Foster
Mark E. Foster is a successful corporate leader and highly experienced attorney focusing his practice in domestic and international commercial law. He helps businesses around the world resolve legal issues through innovative solutions. Clients rely on Mark’s business knowledge, diverse skill set, and extensive experience to help them achieve their goals.
Mark understands that finding the right solution for a legal or business problem takes patience, persistence, and a healthy dose of creativity. He has a proven track record as a successful manager of businesses, investors, and employees. He served as President, General Counsel, and Chief Financial Officer of Volumetrics Medical Imaging LLC, inventor of 3D real-time ultrasound medical imaging, for eight years where he also advised the Board of Directors and handled securities offerings and investor relations.
Mark’s accomplishments have been recognized at the highest levels of business, government, and the law by clients and peers worldwide.
For a more expanded look at Mark’s career, download his full CV.
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of Law of Law
- Japanese Language, University of California –Berkeley, California
- Japanese Language Studies, Waseda University, Tokyo
- Fellowship Recipient, Rockefeller Foundation/National Council of Churches. Geneva, Switzerland; Berlin, Germany; and Tokyo, Japan
- B.A., Alma College – Alma, Michigan